Pain Management and Anesthesiology
BDS , MDS - Periodontology and Oral Implantology, 22 Years Experience
|Monday - Friday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 13:00|
Dr. Serebnitsky specializes in Pain Management and Anesthesiology and is dedicated to helping patients with various pain disorders.
Dr. Serebnitsky graduated with honors from City University of New York at Brooklyn College and then went on to State University of New York at Downstate College of Medicine where she obtained her doctorate of medicine. Dr. Serebnitsky began her post-graduate training with an Internal Medicine internship at Lenox Hill Hospital. In 2010, Dr. Serebnitsky completed a residency in Anesthesiology with emphasis on regional and neuroanesthesia at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at St Luke’s –Roosevelt Hospital. At this same institution, Dr. Serebnitsky also received specialty training during a fellowship in Interventional Pain Management. Dr. Serebnitsky is double board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in both Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
Dr. Serebnitsky specializes in the treatment of back and neck pain, failed back surgery syndromes, arthritis, headaches, neuropathic pain, Reflex sympathetic Dystrophy, joint pain and other chronic pain syndromes. Dr. Serebnitsky’s goal is to help patients resume an active lifestyle and improve quality of life. She is compassionate and caring. Dr. Serebnitsky believes in using a multidisciplinary approach to formulate an individual treatment plan for each patient. Dr. Serebnitsky offers the latest therapeutic options including epidural injections, nerve blocks, intradiscal procedures, radiofrequency neurolysis, spinal cord or peripheral nerve stimulation, botox, joint injections and PRP injections.
• 2009-2010: Fellowship: Interventional Pain Management at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at St Luke’s –Roosevelt Hospital Center
• 2006-2010: Resident Physician: Anesthesiology with emphasis on regional and neuroanesthesia at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons at St Luke’s –Roosevelt Hospital Center
• 2005-2006: Resident Physician: Internal Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York City New York
• 2001-2005: State University of New York at Downstate College of Medicine; New York – Doctor of Medicine
• 1997-2001: City University of New York at Brooklyn College; New York – Bachelor of Arts, Summa Cum Laude
• American Board of Anesthesiology, Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management
• American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
• American Heart Association, Basic Life Support
• American Heart Association, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• 3rd International Conference on Neuropathic Pain. Muscular Compression of Facial and Cervical Nerves Producing Chronic Daily Headaches; R Hertz MD DDS,T Elbaz MD, S Serebnitsky MD 2010